DYE SUBLIMATED FABRIC GRAPHICS CLEANING/WASHING
- Dye Sublimation Fabric Graphics can be cleaned or washed easily with good results.
- Fabric can be spot treated, as with typical laundry.
- Use mild soap and cold water.
- Test on a small spot in a less than obvious spot first.
- Machine wash polyester using the permanent press cycle and cold water wash.
- All-purpose detergent.
- Fabric softener will reduce static electricity.
Steam cleaning is one of the most convenient methods of cleaning, but a good quality steam cleaning appliance with an upholstery attachment will be needed for this.
- Be sure to start from the top and work your way down.
- If you notice that the material is becoming wet, hold the appliance further away.
- Be careful when using a steam cleaner – always read the instructions, and remember that steam can burn you.
DO NOT IRON
- Lay flat or hang to dry.
- Use a hand or commercial steamer to eliminate any wrinkles or creases.
Some washing machines, including commercial / industrial, can be extremely punishing to your fabric graphics. The most gentle washing cycle option is recommended.